- Not good
- Not bad
- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Trial version
- Latest version:
- 9.1.5 12/07/11
- Last month's downloads:
- 64.2 MB
- Developer's website
SOHO Organizer is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later|
SOHO Organizer is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of SOHO Organizer
|SOHO Organizer 9.1.5 12/07/11||Trial version||English||Download|
|SOHO Organizer 7.0.4 19/06/13||Trial version||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Added Mac OS X 10.7 Lion compatibility
- Added auto-completion for attendee field in CalDAV accounts (uses Personal database)
- Added feature to auto-create Journal folder for user if it has been deleted
- Optimized calendar subscription updates
- Changed importing of iCalendar files so that the software no longer ask for its encoding and uses UTF-8 as the iCalendar spec specifies
- Fixed problem opening Smart Group editor when no groups exist in database
- Features everything from a calendar to a journal
- Well presented and nice design
- Imports and exports to mobile devices
- Looks and feels very much like Address Book
- Large download at almost 70MB
"Some good ideas, crappy implementation. No support."
1. It is not able to sync groups with either Apple Address Book or with Google Contacts. (It was able to pull contacts in from Google, but not existing groups, nor was it able to push groups back.
2. It is not able to view existing email as a thread.
3. It cannot access gmail labels at all. If a message has 3 labels, it shows up as 3 emails to/from that contact.
4. Lots of spinning beachballs waiting for it to catch up.
5. Inconsistent drag and drop behaviour.
6. Doesn't pick up dates from the email, but instead the file date of the local copy.
7. Drops contacts from groups.
8. Rearranges groups.
9. If you merge two records, it deletes the old records, and you lose all groups.
10. You cannot move a contact from one group to another, you have to add it to the one, and delete.
11. You can sync only up to every half hour or manually. No option for once a day.
12. You cannot change the sort order for contacts. E.g. sort by last contact date. Sort by number of contacts.
13. You cannot change the lists of relationships.
14. You cannot have multiple tag lists.
15. Support is terrible. I have 3 trouble tickets in and 12 Suggestions+problems on their forum for SoHo Organizer. Have not received a reply on any of them.
- 11 Apr 2014
Articles SOHO Organizer
Questions and answers SOHO Organizer
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for SOHO Organizer
Other languages SOHO Organizer
- Personal Organizer in Spanish (Spain)